skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I O N L Y S T I C K W I T H Y O U.

Opening Ceremony Sweater, Erickson Beamon Earrings, Obesity and Speed Tee, Lanvin Boots, Paige Jeans, Burberry Prorsum Bag.
I love the idea of this outfit, basic, easy pieces with extravagant accessories. Each piece has a lux texture, the sweater with the little nubs, the boots with the lizard skin. And the jeans are just a classic choice.
I am really running late for school today, i had to make banana bread to take for thanksgiving. For thanksgiving my family and my boyfriend and i are all running a turkey day race for breast cancer. Its 3 miles out in the cold which seems a bit daunting (the weather channel says 40s and rain), but its worth it. What are you guys doing for thanksgiving?
5 comments:
Beautiful outfit here !!
That deconstructed tee is just perfect and that huge roomy bag is something I need:)
I want that white sweater, I need something to keep my body warm and comfort, the weather is getting colder and colder
xxx
I WANT IT ALL!!! esp love the OC sweater and the lovely boots! btw the editorial in the previous post is gorgeous.
I would wear this entire outfit head to toe I think it is amazing :)
your thanksgiving sounds like a lot of fun and such a positive thing to do! have a good time!!
I wish I had all these pieces. That sweater looks so comfy!
Post a Comment