Saturday, November 21, 2009

H O N E S T I P R O M I S E.



Blue Stars.
Loving this editorial, the last picture especially. I just love ethnic pieces lately and that shirt with the extra sparkle on the sleeve is just what i need right now. Not the mention the fabulous size of the turquoise rings. I just found this song and i am in love, i usually don't listen to music videos people post. But i took a chance and its really good. I love a song with a good beat and this has it.

7 comments:

Marcia B. said...

I love this editorial, very sexy.

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Amazing editorial! & that turquoise ring is just GORGEOUS!

Valencia Lia said...

Gorgeous lovely editorial photos!!

Just bought a similar ethnic poncho from F21 not long ago,and I'm waiting for it to arrive. So I adore the last photo as well <3

cody said...

love this editorial!! (:

▲▲cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love the blouse from the first picture and the that turquise ring in the last picture is perfect!
X, fashion-nerdic.

AK said...

I agree. Love it!

Raez said...

loveeeee this.

i think the leather shorts and the turquoise ring are just perfect:)

xx raez