Monday, January 10, 2011

H A I R F A R E.

Chic Heroin, Beckerman Biteplate, FashionHippieLoves.
Seeming to have woken up out of bed with perfectly waved hair, is something all three of these girls have mastered. Something i, however, cannot get right. Having very curly hair that can hold shape, i can do a number of styles- pin straight, a bit curled, a little bit of body, etc. A controlled,beachy, wave just eludes me. Anyone have any hair tips to share with a gal in need?

7 comments:

Obsesiones de una Nina said...

No idea, that's why I just fake it!!! Going to bed with loose two loose braids could be an option...Don't quote me :)

Madilyn Peiper said...

I go to bed with uncombed towel dried but still wet hair and it comes out very wavy/beachy

Lesley said...

hahah my bedhead just looks flat and gross. booo. But I love that fur jacket in the last photo.

Raez said...

oh, long hair! love it, but it's a pain to have when your hair is three times as thick as the average person...

hope your new year is off to a great start ;)

xx raez

Unknown said...

love their look :)amazing photos
hope u check out my blog
follow me on:
www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

Eleanor said...

It's not great for your hair but I make my hair wavy with straighteners. Use them in the same way as a curling tong. It works a treat, I then just spray it with styling spray or scrunch some L'oreal 'Out of Bed' creme gel into it. Although because I like to have wavy hair all the time it has damaged the ends of my hair, if only it was naturally wavy!

Lovely blog. Elle x

http://eleanorputyourboootson.blogspot.com/

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

I just got my hair permed and its not AS curly as I'd want it to be but i still love it! It's hard for asian girls to have nice curly/wavey/beachy hair ):