Thursday, January 20, 2011

G R O O V Y.


(l-r)Phillip Lim, Net-a-Porter, Lucia, All Gap Jeans, Belle by Sigerson Morrison, DV Dolce Vita, Chloe.
In lieu of wishing it was spring, i'm preparing my spring wardrobe. Think 70s babe with high waisted bell bottoms, silky tops, platforms, and big sunglasses. Gap just came out with these new bell bottoms and i can't wait to get my hands on these. I especially love the skinnier leg version, seems like a great fit for now and for the hotter weather of spring and summer. Gap has the best jeans, highly recommended.

7 comments:

Laura Mullins said...

fall is my favorite weather for dressing, but i would be lying if i said i didn't like spring... i love that it's not too hot, but i can wear dresses/shorts/sandals all the time!

Emilie said...

Love these jeans!

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

im in the market for some new sunglasses!..loving the black ones..hmm
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Frances Davison said...

i want these flares on me now

yiqin; said...

love the shades :)

Lesley said...

I love the dolce vitas and chloes!!!

Cara said...

Love the 70's style...don't know why we ever strayed, it is so flattering! I am and will always be a fan of the girls from Dazed and Confused...perfect post, I will definitely be wearing this style come summer
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/