Tuesday, November 23, 2010

S W E A T E R H E A D.

Stockholm Streetstyle.
Im totally inspired by cropped sweaters, ever since seeing this picture (bottom one), i've been searching for the perfect cable knit. Today on my lunch i hit a new thrift store, although it kinda sucked, i found my mini cable knit! I can't stop picking up sweaters, they just feel so perfect with jeans, work pants, skirts, everything!
While thrifting i also picked up a lace shirt and dress, printed pants (red ones to wear for the holidays), and a silk blouse. I also spied a beautiful Johnathan Alder-esq set of white ceramic horses, but at $6 a pop i had to let them go.
Ps. how perfect does this girl look in her fuzzy cropped version?

4 comments:

Christina said...

Thrifting is amazing, especially when you find so much for so cheap... It's kind of funny how you're in the market for cropped sweaters, I'm in the market for longer sweaters. ;)

Raez said...

love it. the only thing i dont like about cropped sweaters though, is that my tummy gets cold! LOL

xx raez

Anna G said...

I'm loving crop sweaters. I hope I can some that can work for me.

alannah. said...

this is so simple but so right.
i usually stray away from cropped things cos i always feel like they show off a not so fabulous part of my body but this is making me double think that.
love her lippy too, fab tone.x