Wednesday, October 13, 2010

R I N G O I N T R O U S E R S.



I mean the girl can wear a pair a trousers, eh? Don't you wish you thought of those rolled up casual trousers before summer was over? I'm taking the gray look and turning it into my work look for sometime this week. The look is just too genius to pass up, or maybe she just wears them brilliantly. Either way im in!

9 comments:

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

I love the trousers so much :)

Char x

Raez said...

wow! those pink pants are definitely show stoppers. i am jealous!

xx raez

Emilie said...

Love the leaopard bag!

daisychain said...

woah those trousers are amazing

Flashes of Style said...

I just love the trousers! <3

A. said...

i love the trousers

Le Temps d'M said...

j'adore ton pantalon rose :)

Annushka said...

Very nice photo, chic!!!)

polin said...

i love !!!
thank for you great comment on my blog!
i post te part 4 of my travel in new york !!
have a look : http://polinsblog.blogspot.com
similekisses
polin