Wednesday, October 27, 2010

P E R F E C T I O N I N A B L A C K S H E A T H.



B.Jones Style, Zana
First i saw B.Jones wearing this perfect black number, now Zana is wearing it her way, i need to try this out! Love the 90s feel of the cut, mixed with modern accessories and styling. This seems like the perfect wear-everywhere dress.
Perfect for going out mixed with platforms and bling, for work mixed with mary-janes and a belt, and for weekends with flats and piled on jewels. Now wear can i get one of these?

2 comments:

Anna G said...

I wish I was just a little bit taller. I don't like how those lovely long black t-shirt dresses look on me.

K A T H L E E N said...

love it, inspiring looks
come follow xo