
Love these simple pictures, they make me think of a quiet weekend away. You have your beautiful weekend bag lovingly stuffed with all sorts of laid back clothing. Your bf brought you those stunning hydrangeas. And you guys are staying at a pretty little cottage and spending your days checking out local cafes, riding bikes, and catching up on some reading. Or at least thats what im hoping for. Heres what i have packed in my weekend bag, if only this was true.




7 comments:
These photos are so beautiful. I love that swan rocking 'horse' too, its so lovely! Oh, and thanks for your lovely comment, you are very sweet! I just did a new post anyway -- hope you like it. Panda xo
thanks!
great pics, yep!
omg that sounds like the most perfect weekend on the planet!!
stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
Oh man ever since I first laid eyes on the Sofia Coppola LV bag I've been trying to think of WHO i can con into buying me one hehehehe
Yeah such pretty pictures, really relaxed but still chic!
these are so incredible. sophia is sophisticated cool.
xxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com
Love Sophia...and those BAGS! Amazing!
Post a Comment