Monday, May 17, 2010

L I N C O L N W E S T.



L'Officiel Paris.
I am loving this classically styled shoot, the khakis and crisp whites are really doing it for me. I also love the hair in the last one, you could totally make it modern. Is it me or am i plain, everything i like is khaki and solid colored lately!
Anyways i will be back with an outfit post tomorrow. I took a few outfit shots over the weekend i just need to upload them.

4 comments:

Emma Victoria said...

Great blog, and really great photography :)

Emma x x x

http://emmalovesfashion3.blogspot.com/

lies said...

no need to be jealous! just buy them too haha. i love your blog, these pictures are amazing. i'm going to follow you.

Unknown said...

in love these outfits! x

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Really amazing photos!