Wednesday, May 26, 2010

C H L O E G I R L.


Tim Barber.
Is there anyone cooler? Especially with that hair cut i am drooling!
I am off to hit my friends pool party real quick then refinish a new night stand we got at the flea market this morning. And then think about how to do the landscaping. A nice little Saturday!

7 comments:

Raez said...

love this girl. never disappoints!

xx raez

Jess said...

Ohhh I love her x

MELISSA Z. said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it so much! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

yiqin; said...

Love her.

rouli said...

love her so much!!!!!!!!

she is so stunninnnnnnnnn

thanx for ur kind comm:))

love it!

keep visitin!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

I love her style! It's always funny to watch how she dresses on Big Love compared to her in real life. Hilarious!

Lauren Goddard said...

She's such a hottie with that haircut!

x x x