Tuesday, April 27, 2010

N I G H T B R I G H T.


Paolo Roversi, Zoo.
Just a couple of dark-ish images becasue i feel as if we are heading into fall not spring. I am wearing jackets and sweaters and thinking about pulling out the boots once again! How can this be happening in end of April?
Aren't those Miu Miu shoes just stunning with the nylons pulled over them. I had to do a double take to see them properly and i just love the idea. And the second image, ahh! How cool is the bandage-ness of those bottoms, wouldn't they be the perfect bathing suit bottoms? I am thinking those with a beautiful white floppy hat and gold jewlery sipping drinks poolside. Hey a girl can dream, right?

6 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

yes i dream all day long hahhah
and yeah that dress can be a bit weird!!

myfloorisred.com said...

In love with the first picture...with the Miu Miu heels!

Sasha B. said...

yes those miu miu shoes look so amazing.. even with nylons over them!! NEED. im loving your blog! especially the header.. following :)

Taryn said...

I've seen those miu miu shoes pop up in all sorts of places and I swoon every time. such a gorgeous image :)

Heart Charlie said...

Love those shoes!! These photos are beautiful btw ;)

closet obsessions said...

the miu miu satin pumps are amazing... i tried to go to miu miu and buy them the other day... nope. sold out everywhere :(

http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com