This was before i left for break, i just didn't have time to post it. I just got this sweater the other day thrifting for like three dollars. It has a croqueted flower print (i tried to show it in the last pic) and its the perfect length with leggings or tights. I haven't been thrifting that much lately and i don't know why, i need to go more often!
8 comments:
love the big cross, you are cuteeee.
Hot outfit! Your hair looks awesome like that. The cross is the perfect finishing touch.
RAD threads!!! I love love love your necklace!
Hope you had a rad Thanksgiving!
LOVEE ur necklace, so cool! and ur hair looks cool up like that :)
xoxo
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
really cool sweater. the cross is really pretty.
oooh great necklace!
xo SAUVAGE
That sweater is really such a great find!! I too haven't done much thrifting but I need to do it often soon too:)
love that cross necklace as well<3
the cross is so awesome against your all black. i wanna go thrifting!! we dont really have that option here in Hong Kong ):
Post a Comment